Friday, November 30, 2018

The Running Event...Just a Taste

I attended The Running Event Influencer Day as part of being a BibRave Pro (ambassador). Check out BibRave.com to find and write race reviews.

I will be writing more in depth blogs in the next week or so about the whirlwind adventure in Austin, but I just wanted to throw out some fun pics of meeting the other BibRave Pros who took part. I only knew Meridith going into this adventure, but I met so many wonderful new friends yesterday!



When I get off of the plane in Austin Meridith was waiting for me, and we soon met up with Mark and Chris (pictured above). We all decided to Uber to our hotel together. Meredith and I were staying together, Mark was 2 blocks away, and Chris was a mile away. Chris left his stuff in our room and we moved on to accompany Mark to his hotel.



We moved onto Moonshine, a restaurant a block away from the host hotel. Soon we were joined by most of the other BibRave Pros!
So.much.orange.

On to sight see....







That night was an event with Zwift, which I will cover in a future blog...



And dinner out....



And a party with Brooks Running...



So much fun was had! Look out for future blogs about my adventures in Austin!

No comments:

Post a Comment