Monday, August 28, 2017

50k Races and Yoga Teaching Certification



It's official now, y'all. I have registered and there is no going back! Training doesn't start until the winter, so I'll worry about it later!



I've been wanting to get certified to teach yoga for awhile now. It really helped me over the last couple of years with running related injuries and I want to share the love.
After talking with my dear friend Cathi, who is an amazing yoga teacher, I registered for the classes I need and will be taking my journey in just a couple of weeks!
So many exciting changes!

What is your favorite yoga pose?

2 comments:

  1. Woohooo on the 50k!! You are crazy but in a great way LOL

    As for yoga...savasana of course LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol thanks! and Savasana is the absolute greatest pose ever!

      Delete