Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Staying Healthy with iKOR Performance CBD

I received a bottle of iKOR performance CBD as part of being a BibRave Pro (ambassador). Check out bibrave.com to read and write race reviews!



For months my son has been trying to get me to try out CBD oil. He swears by it, and has brought me home some samples, but I just never tried it out. He was so happy when iKOR Performance CBD arrived on our doorstep. He even brought it to work (a local Vape store) and showed it to everyone!



I started taking iKOR every morning with my breakfast and definitely enjoyed the benefits. iKOR protects your body from the stresses of training, improves your recovery, and helps maintain a positive mental state. It's also an antioxidant, anti inflammatory, and a mood booster.



My favorite benefit is not mentioned above. I fall asleep so much faster now. Maybe it's part of the mood boosting? I'm less stressed so I fall asleep faster? I am loving that I don't lay there for an hour every night, and I rarely wake up in the middle of the night. I'm loving it!

iKOR recommends that after taking Performance CBD for 1 week, you take 3 days off. This shows you how your mood has changed, how your stress level has gone down. Once that 3 day break is over, go back to taking it every day and see how great you feel!

When I took my 3 day break, I definitely noticed a change in my sleep. I felt much better while I was taking it daily!

I have just been taking it in the morning, but they do suggest taking it twice a day, and each bottle will last you about 60 days. It has a natural citrus flavor that is just a little bit tart.




When you order yours, be sure to use the discount code BibRave20 for 20% off in 2018.

Let me know how much better you are sleeping and how your stress levels are!

No comments:

Post a Comment