Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Christmas in Florida with the Mount Dora Half Marathon

I am receiving entry into the Mount Dora Half Marathon as part of being a BibRave Pro (ambasador). Check out BibRave.com to read and write race reviews.



Who doesn't love a holiday themed race? Especially one that takes place in Florida in mid December? I am so excited to be making the final arrangements for my trip to Mount Dora for the half marathon! I have been training all season for my Fall and Winter races so I am definitely ready to go.



Today I booked my airfare (gotta loved Frontier airlines and their inexpensive flights!) and I will book my hotel tonight. I'm looking forward to a few days in Florida just before the craziness of Christmas starts.



I'm also looking forward to the candy cane medals, I'm not gonna lie.

I will also get to connect with some fellow BibRave Pros, as well as some other running friends, which I always look forward to.



If you haven't registered yet, be sure to use the discount code above to get 10% off, and don't forget the 5k on Saturday! Double the fun is always encouraged!

Will I see you on December 16th in Mount Dora?

No comments:

Post a Comment