Monday, November 12, 2018

Weekly Training Update

The plantar fasciitis seems to be clearing up a little and I'm going to start easing back in to regular workouts this week. Last week was definitely a lighter week, but I did manage to get in some good workouts.

Monday I met the hubs at the neighborhood gym after my events committee meeting. 30 minutes on the elliptical and no foot pain is a win win.



Tuesday I ran in the neighborhood, since the training season is over. We will still meet up on Saturdays for long runs though! I ran to vote, and then walked back, for a total of 5 miles.



Wednesday I taught yoga, focusing on upper body, before I ran errands and went to the matinee viewing of the new Nutcracker movie. I never take pics at yoga, so this is all I have!



Thursday I ran 2 miles in the neighborhood with no pain! I decided to walk the rest and stay that way! 4 miles total.



I also taught yoga that night, focusing on glutes and hips.

Friday was a crazy day, no exercise!



Saturday was long run day, which ended up being a 5 mile run and a bit of walking.



Sunday we had a chili cook off in the neighborhood to honor the Veterans so no planned exercise that day!



I am planning on having a better week this week, including some fun Class Pass workouts!

Did you try anything new last week?

No comments:

Post a Comment