Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Packing for TRE Influencer Day

I am attending TRE Influencer Day as part of being a BibRave Pro (ambassador). Check out BibRave.com to read and write race reviews.

Y'all, I can barely contain my excitement. I have been blessed with the most amazing gift. I am going to attend The Running Event, a Conference and Trade Show for Running Specialy Retailers. Mere mortals such as I don't usually get to attend this amazing event, but 20 BibRave Pros have been invited this year, and I am one of them!

Hold.me.back.



Today I finally got to packing for this whirlwind, two day trip to Austin, TX.



Organized Chaos. I swear.
I have three events to attend while I am in Austin, the first being a welcome reception and a chance to watch some of the Pros test the new Zwift Footpod. I will be posting to my Instagram Story tomorrow night, so be sure and check it out. Zwift has made it possible to have fun on the treadmill, providing workouts with other Zwifters!



I ran through London the other night! So fun to watch the Zwift cyclists whizzing by!

Anyway, I digress. I had to pick an outfit to wear to that event....



Plus an outfit for our epic BibRave takes over Austin 5k Friday morning....



Plus an outfit to wear to the actual Expo, and then back to the plane.



Plus a variety of headwear...



Of course, these could change up at amy time, depending on how I feel! I also packed the essentials, plus some travel reading..



I am bringing Mirna's book because she will be at TRE, and we are going to get together for coffee at some point. I have not gotten this book signed yet, and it really needs to happen. I have seen Mirna twice already since getting the book, and forgot it both times.
Also, I have to switch planes in Chicago (I hate connecting flights, but it was so much cheaper) so I need plenty to read.



These 2 are in my suitcase, just in case I need them for the never ending flights to get home on Friday night!

I have taken screen shots of both of my plane tickets for the trip there, and I am ready to go!



Be sure to check out my Instagram to see what kind of shenanigans happen when BibRave goes to Austin!

No comments:

Post a Comment