Monday, December 3, 2018

Training Update, Travel Edition

This is not going to be one of those uplifting posts about amazing workouts while traveling, y'all! What a train wreck this week was!

Monday I tested out my new Zwift Pod. I will be blogging about that soon, it's a pod that clips to your shoe for tread mill runs. You use it with your iPad or laptop and you can run with friends, etc. I will go into more detail after I've tried it a few more times!



Tuesday I ran errands. There may have been some walking. Also, some reading.



Wednesday I taught yoga and then I packed for the Running Event. I also watched this little monster, which took a lot of my time.



Thursday morning, I got up at 3.30 am to travel to Austin for the Running Event. I had connecting flights, so I was basically traveling for 7 hours or so. After I landed, there was much walking and fun, I had about 16k steps by the end of the day!



Friday started with a group Fun Run with the BibRave crew, and then we attended the Running Event. It was an exhausting day that ended with 2 more flights and another 7 or 8 hours of travel back home! So.much.walking.





Saturday and Sunday involved lots of laying around. Those 2 days in Austin wiped me out!



Have you ever totally bailed on your workouts during a travel week? How did you get back on track?

No comments:

Post a Comment