Monday, November 26, 2018

Monday Training Update

I hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving! We had guests from Monday night until Sunday morning. For two days, there were 5 extra people in the house, so it got a little crazy!

Monday i was running last minutes errands and didn't exercise at all. Total fail. I did walk around the mall a bit, maybe a mile total. I was looking for this guy for part of that walk.



Tuesday I got out and did a 5k run before hanging with my mom, running more errands. Not a terrible pace, considering the hills.



Wednesday was a run around the universe kind of day. My mom had things she wanted to see. Luckily, the day started with teaching a yoga class.



Thursday I started the day with a Turkey Trot. I blogged about it, but I will say again, my best 4 mile race in 3 years! What?!



Friday was spent with my daughter and her crew, and ended with teaching yoga.



Saturday was cold and miserable, we decorated the house and hung out.



Sunday we went for a walk. Not crazy, but we were recovering from all that company! I did put up my Disney tree.



Did you work out a lot last week, or take a bit of a break, like I did?

No comments:

Post a Comment