Saturday, July 18, 2015

I've Been Tagged!

Darlene from My First 5k and More has tagged me to answer some fun questions!!
What is something people might be surprised to learn about you?
Hmmmmm.....
I used to be a certified fitness trainer. For real. About 15 years ago, I lost over 55 pounds after the birth of my son. I got ISSA Certified and got a job at a Workout World gym. The manager that worked there at the time said some inappropriate things and I walked out and never trained again. I was wayyyyyyyyyy more shy then. I would never have walked out if it happened recently. I let my verification lapse and never tried to train again.
Have you ever met someone famous?
Yes! Jon BonJovi, Richie Sambora, and Joe Pesci, to name a few. Lots of celebrities come to the Jersey Shore.
More importantly, I met Jeff Galloway a few times! Oh, and Dan from Biggest Loser.

What is something you hope will never come back in style?

Bell Bottoms. Really. What were they thinking?
 
 

What is one thing on your travel must-see bucket list?
The Eiffel Tower
Ireland
San Francisco 


Who would play you in a movie of your life?
Ally Sheedy lol 
 

Who is your favorite Disney princess?
 

What would you sing at karaoke night?
probably something by Bon Jovi.
or Carrie Underwood.

Who would you want to be stranded on a desert island with?
Bear Grylls. For real, that guy knows his shit.
 
 
 
What clothing item do you have too much of in your closet?
Running skirts and shirts. This doesn't even count my race shirts. It's a jungle in there.

What is your biggest pet peeve?

People who talk/text and drive. If I die young, it will be because one of them hit me while I was running. I'm not even remotely joking, the struggle is real.
 
 
OK everyone, answer some, or all, of these questions for me! Tag..... you're it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment