Monday, November 19, 2018

Monday Training Update

Happy Thanksgiving Week! It's going to be a crazy week, with my parents, my daughter, her fiance, and a friend all coming to stay with us. I doubt this week's workouts will look this good!

Monday: rest day! Ok so maybe I didn't start out that well. I did do a plank, so obviously I'm on top of it!

Tuesday: 35 minutes on the elliptical with the hubs, 33 minutes Barre class, and a plank. Totally made up for Monday.





Wednesday: 45 minutes teaching yoga and a plank



Thursday: 45 minutes teaching yoga and a plank



Friday: 35 minutes kickboxing, 45 minutes teaching yoga, and a plank!



Saturday: 5.3 miles with my pace group and a plank



Sunday was wreath making and Friendsgiving, so basically a rest day.



What was your favorite work out last week?

No comments:

Post a Comment