Thursday, June 23, 2016

Thursday Training Update


Time for a training update! I am still in pre-training until July 17, and then the serious stuff starts happening!
So Thursday I did Insanity Pure Cardio. This stuff really kicks my butt!


Friday was a hot and humid run. I ran with the Zombies Run app, and ended up with 2.72 miles when the mission was over. 


Saturday was a group run with Fleet Feet that started with Core Class which always kicks my butt. Debbie is a crazy woman.  Anyway, we had a 2.75 mile run, but there was construction so it was altered a bit, ending up at 2.83 instead. And Terry rescued a turtle while we were running, which was fun!


Sunday was a rest day. We spent the day doing whatever the hubs wanted, since it was Father's Day.
Monday I ran 3 miles with Ali. We ran a 3:1 for the most part. Ali is faster than me, and it always pushes me to run a little faster. 

Tuesday was supposed to be a track workout with Fleet Feet, but I ended up with a migraine and had to bail. I was really looking forward to it! I ended up walking in front of the TV to get my steps instead.
Wednesday was a rest day. I ran a lot of errands and we walked the dogs.

A few extra pics.....
From Tuesday's Weight Watchers meeting...
And I finished another country in Coach Jenny's Grand Prize Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment