Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Zooma Run Love Challenge

As a Zooma Ambassador, I received free entry into the virtual race. As always, all opinions are my own.

For the second year, I participated in the Zooma Run Love Challenge, which is a virtual race put on by the wonderful ladies at the Zooma Rave Series.



After you register, you receive a training plan plus weekly emails to motivate you! You can choose to run a 5k or a 10k, so I chose the 10k. The swag arrived before "race day" which is great, because you can wear your medal as soon as you earn it!



The hoodie is so comfy, and Feetures are my socks of choice, so I was thrilled when I received a pair. How often do you get such great swag at a virtual race?

My last 3 long runs were all over 10k, so this was easy to earn!



Zooma has also just updated their site and added in this year's races! Check it out at Zoomarun.com and use my code when you register for your next race!



I was hoping to run Florida again this year, but it clashes with another race I'm running. I will be doing Texas 2018 though, maybe I'll see you there!



Have you ever run Zooma?

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment