Thursday, February 16, 2017

Thursday Training Update, Maine Coast Half Week 3

I received entry into this race as a Bib Rave Pro. Check out BibRave.com to read and write race reviews!


Brrrrrr
it's cold here in the south, and for most of my early morning runs it has been in the 30s! Yikes! I hope it warms up soon, even the high 40s would be so much better than these frozen runs we've been doing!

Thursday: Coaching with the Speed Demons and it was hill repeats. Kind of funny, since it's hilly everywhere, but these were legit repeats, 2 hills every half mile, maybe more like a third of a mile!



Friday: rest day! The Boy and I spent over 2 hours cleaning the garage so the hubs could have a man cave. It was his birthday surprise!

Saturday: Long run with the Speed Demons, although it was a cut back week. 6.3 miles with these crazy people!



Sunday: I started feeling really sick on Saturday afternoon. I thought it was a cold but it might be allergies. Even now, I'm still soooooo tired by afternoon. I spent Sunday on the couch, and even missed out on Valentine's Dinner.

Monday: an almost 2 mile walk and Yoga with Adrienne.



Tuesday: Track workout with the Speed Demons. 3 miles done, but my shins felt so tight! ugh!



Wednesday was an errands day but I did squeeze in 10 minutes of yoga and switched out the holiday decorations, which involved a lot of trips up and down a ladder in the garage.

How was your workout week?

Discount code for www.mainecoast262.com


posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment