Thursday, February 23, 2017

Thursday Training Update... #RnRNashville Edition

* I received entry into Rock n Roll Nashville as a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (Ambassador) and check out BibRave.com to review, find, and write race reviews. *

It's getting warmer in the south y'all and I'm loving every minute of it! Rock n Roll Nashville is right around the corner, and I'm working the hills here in SC so that I'm ready for it!

Thursday: 3 miles with my running group. My shins were super tight so I was glad that my group only wanted to do 3. They had a 10 mile race on Saturday and they were saving their legs.



Friday: rest day

Saturday: Long run with my training group. We had 8 miles planned and some of our route was on the course of that 10 mile race. It had some gnarly hills, but also some blessed flat areas as well. The group did amazing, their best time yet!



Sunday was another rest day.

Monday: 3 hilly miles at home, in the beautiful weather, plus a 2 mile hike with the pups.





Tuesday: Ladder workout with my running club, I ran pretty fast, trying to keep up with one of the other groups, since no one was there from mine.



Wednesday: Yoga and MMA Speed, plus some walking with the girls at Girls on the Run.



I'm really liking Yoga with Adriene! She is very chill and I've learned some new things!

Want to join me for RnR Nashville? Head over to www.runrocknroll.com and use the code BIBRAVE15 for $15 off!

What was your favorite workout this week? I think mine was the ladders. It was tough running that long without walking, but I felt pretty badass afterwards!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment