Friday, February 24, 2017

Weight Watchers.... again...

Last week I joined Weight Watchers again. I have not been putting myself first and my body is paying the price. Even with my running and cross training (when I remember) I'm not losing weight. Luckily I'm not gaining either.
This morning I woke up feeling particularly bad about myself, and I knew that although my weight was down mid week, it was back up again today. I was going to blow off WW and do my errands instead.
After quite an internal struggle I decided to just suck it up and go. I would feel worse if I skipped it.
The scale shower maintenance which was fine with me, and I sat in that amazing meeting and laughed and cried with the other members and was glad that I went.
I will keep putting myself first. I can do this.


posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment