Saturday, February 11, 2017

Hands Free Running With Stunt Runner by Stunt Puppy

**** Disclaimer: I received the Stunt Runner by Stunt Puppy to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about being a Bb Rave Pro and check out BibRave.com to find and review races****
Use code BIBRAVE217 for 20% off until March 15th!

It's no secret that I run and hike. A lot. Now that we live on the Carolina Thread Trail, I hike a lot more. We like to bring the pups as often as possible, to keep them worn out and in good shape!



I love my little Nugget, and I walk and run with her as much as possible, but she has a few.... quirks....
She loves to run around you. I find myself wishing I was a contortionist, so I can keep everything straight, but she usually manages to twist around me at least once. Imagine that happening on a run! Yikes!



When the Stunt Runner first arrived, I was a little wary of the part that went around your waist. It seemed as if it should be tighter. I don't know why I thought that, to be honest. Our first trip out we went for a regular walk around the neighborhood, and then we ventured to the trails. This little booger can run all around me and I don't have to worry, because the Stunt Runner just goes with her. Perfection.
I haven't tried racing yet, but there will be none of that craziness where the dog seems to be getting away from its owner, and tripping up other runners. The Stunt Runner is the perfect length, it keeps your puppy right along side you, and is just the right length for even my little pup.



If you are on a walk, you have your hands free for a bottle of water and a phone, or a free hand to scoop some, well... you know...

Stunt Puppy also sells collars in solids and patterns, for every size dog, as well as harnesses. If you have a pup like mine, who is always pulling until she chokes, a harness is a must.

The quality is excellent and I look forward to being able to bring Nugget on more runs now. No more getting twisted up for this duo!

Do you run with your pup?
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment