Thursday, February 2, 2017

Thursday Training Update Maine Coast Half Edition

This week starts my training for the Maine Coast Half Marathon, I received this registration as a BibRave Pro.
I made myself a training plan awhile back, and Tuesday was my first run. Since I post my workouts from last Thursday to Wednesday, there is a little bit of an overlap.



Thursday... I got up at the crack of dawn to meet my running club at the greenway for speed work. The group that I coach doesn't usually attend these early morning workouts, so I run with one of the other groups instead. We ran 4 miles...



Friday.... rest day!

Saturday.... Long run with my running club, the group I coach is making the switch from walking to running, and they had a great run! We may have missed a turn and gone 8 instead of 7, but a bunch of other groups did the same so I don't feel so bad!



Sunday.... rest day

Monday.... trail hike with the pups



Tuesday.... I woke with a migraine and missed the group run at the track. It was almost 70 out, so I waited for the headache to pass and ran 3 and then walked almost 2 more. I also tried out my new Aftershokz headphones!



Wednesday was another rest day. I had workmen in my house fixing the hardwood floors so not much got done beside laundry!

I'm looking forward to some product reviews in the coming weeks and also some fun race announcements, once they are finalized!
Happy Thursday!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment