Saturday, February 18, 2017

Safety First with Aftershokz #sportztitanium Headphones

I received Aftershokz Sports Titanium headphones to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro ( ambassador) and check out www.BibRave.com to review, find, and write race reviews!

ok y'all, I'm not gonna lie, I was excited to try some new headphones but I was skeptical. They're headphones, how amazing can they be? Holy heck! Was I in for a treat.



I wanted to use them the very next day, but when I took them out to use them, I realized that they needed to be charged. I am so not that cool!



I had to wait for the light to turn blue, so I got out the directions (smart, huh?) and learned about just how cool these headphones really are.
These are bone conduction headphones, which means they sit outside of your ear, just in front actually, and they use bone conduction technology so that it sounds as if they are plugged right into your ears.
BUT
you can hear EVERYTHING that's going on around you. Everything. I never knew that so many dogs lived on my neighborhood. Holy heck!
They are also sweat proof, have over 12 hours of charge in them, and they stay where you put them, they don't jiggle or bounce.



They come in blue or black, and you'll never worry again about ear buds falling out, sore ears, cars or animals sneaking up on you....
Plus if you use this link, you get the awesome stainless steel water bottle for free!



I've been using these while coaching, and I can hear my tunes and have a complete conversation with my clients without having to ask them to repeat themselves! I'm hooked!

Aftershokz makes a variety of different headphones, though, so be sure to check them all out!

What is your favorite part about Sportz Titanium headphones?
posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:

  1. Those look so cool. So they amplify outside sounds too? Does that mean that you can hear cars and whatnot as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they don't go in your ears, they sit just outside them, so you hear everything around you naturally. I just ran a half with them and talked to everyone around me during the race, it was great!

      Delete