Thursday, August 15, 2013

Throwback Thursday

As I approach my 2 year Runniversary, I am packing for this weekend's 8 hour drive to Erie for the Biggest Loser Half Marathon!
I will be posting on Monday about my Runniversary, but for now I will post a pic of a run I did last year at this time!
Grace is on my left, Nancy on my right
This picture is from the Barking Mad About Breast Cancer Virtual 10K, and it was the first time Grace had ever run that long! We were all so proud of her!
Check out this year's Virtual Race here!
I have a custom medal being made right now! There are also over 5 prizes in the pile, and more will be added every time we hit a decade! There are almost 60 registered racers now, and it tops out at 100!
How long have you been running? Have you ever run in a Virtual Race?

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on two years! That's really exciting. I think it has been about 2 for me, as well. I really want to do a Biggest Loser race, I'll bet that will be a blast! Can't wait to read about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It was a great race, the post is in the works and should be up tomorrow!

      Delete
  2. Good luck on your half this weekend! I might be doing a BL half this fall too! Would love to meet the 'celebrities'!
    I've been running seriously for 1 year, and have done a couple virtual races.

    ReplyDelete