Thursday, August 8, 2013

Crazy Weekend Approaching

I have had a crazy week, and will be capping it off with a crazy weekend!
I just registered for a last minute 5K, Saturday morning, in a local town that I have run some longer races in. Asbury Park, NJ is a beautiful area to run in, as it is on the ocean, and the buildings are all very old. I LOVE running through there!
Even better? The bling and the tee are tie dyed!
This is a previous year's tee, but they are all similar in some fashion. I am super excited that my two running friends talked me into going! Thanks, Cheryl and Eileen!

Sunday, I will be racing in my first duathlon!
Oh.My.Heck.
It also runs through some beautiful shore areas, and I am super excited to be trying my first duathlon! Who knows? There may be many more to come!
After the duathlon, we will be visiting a beautiful zoo in the area, the Cape May Zoo! It is a donation run zoo, the admission is technically what ever you can afford to donate as you enter! This was super helfpul when the kids were little and the hubs was in law school!
I will be sure to take a million photos to share with you all on Sunday night! Well, maybe Monday morning, since FOOTBALL starts on Sunday!
Woooohoooooo
source



Do you watch football? Who do you cheer for?

No comments:

Post a Comment