Friday, December 14, 2012

Influenster: Cosmo Vox Box

I recently read about a great website: Influenster. After you join, you do surveys and tasks about things you are interested in, and write reviews, answer questions, even ask questions...about products you know and love. The more you do, the more points you get. If you earn enough points, they might even send you some samples to try out!
They recently contacted me about trying some products out, and the box they sent was called the Cosmo Vox Box.


Look at all that great stuff!!! I won't lie, the first thing that I tried out was that chocolate. It pretty much disappeared immediately! It was called Sea Salt Escape and it was so tasty, with just the slightest salty aftertaste. I don't normally like chocolate with sea salt, but this was AMAZING! I ate the whole thing while I checked my email.
Next I tried the pens. At first, I didn't get the big deal. They wrote very nicely, and the purple one actually wrote purple. I love a pen that writes nicely. And then I read the description. Holy heck, this pen is eraseable. But it uses friction! Holy cow, the tip of the pen is rubber, and the friction just erases it! WHOA!! It works really well!

Next, I was thrilled to see my fave razors in there! Venus razors are the bomb! You can use any Venus razor head on the reusable handle! Woot! I needed a new handle, so this came at a perfect time, and with a coupon! Hooray!

There was one last item, perfume from Bath and Body Works, that I did not get to try. My teenager saw it and grabbed it and ran! She loves it tho, so I guess it's okay!

If you haven't checked out Influenster, get on over there!! What a fun box this was!

Influenster provided me with these goodies to try, however I was under no obligation to write a review, good or bad, All opinions expressed are my own :)

Have you tried any of these products?




3 comments:

  1. I like the sound of this. You certainly got some great things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun stuff!
    i am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete