Sunday, December 9, 2012

Elf 4 Health

I am taking part in a wonderful event this month, the #Elf4Health Challenge!
This challenge is run by Elle at Nutrtionella and Lindsay at the Lean Green Bean. They are doing an amazing job! Every 2 weeks they assign each participant (there are hundreds of us!) an Elf. You cheer each other on, send ideas for the daily challenges, and just support the daylights out of each other!
For my first 2 weeks I had the best Elf, Melissa at My Peach Life. What an amazing gal, and a super supportive Elf! You and your Elf can email, tweet (using the hashtag #Elf4Health) and visit each other's blogs. The daily challenges can be...well...challenging sometimes (go makeup free all day!) but they really help you to step out of your comfort zone and try new things! (going meat free all day)
The challenge runs in to January, so you can sign up for a later session! Jump on over to Elle or Lindsay's page and check it out!
You won't be sorry!

2 comments:

  1. Elf for Health has been really enjoyable so far. I can't believe the first two weeks are already over!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, time really flies! Looking forward to meeting my new Elf partner!

      Delete