Wednesday, January 4, 2012

"Some Days I Don't Feel Like Trying"

Some days you know I wanna just give up

Sugarland, Stuck Like Glue

This season on Biggest Loser, the  theme is "No Excuses". That felt very familiar today. Excuses v. Kim, that was my afternoon.
I'm sore.
I had to take Morgan to Walmart for a school project.
I had to drop something off at a friend's house.
Girl Scouts emails.

Today was a 30 minute run, and I did make it to the gym. It was not the greatest run, I half ran, half speed walked. My legs were just so very tired, I was a little trippy. (nooooo not drugs/trippy. stumbling/trippy)
I am guessing that eventually this will get easier, but running 3 days in a row is *rough*, and my poor body is unthrilled.

Luckily, I am off for two days. Like a sucker, though, I heard about a great class on Fridays that is half ball aerobics, half weights. Like a sucker I will try it out. It replaced Piloxing (sob!) which makes me very sad. If I like it, I might replace my weights day with that class.






No comments:

Post a Comment