Saturday, January 21, 2012

Let it Snow!

Oh, the weather outside is frightful...

What a wet, miserable day! I woke up to snow covered streets and was afraid I would have to wait until tomorrow for my long run. Luckily, the rain started and the roads cleared up and away I went to the gym. By the time I got there, it was sleeting, but it was nice and dry inside.

You would think that on such a cold, miserable day it wouldn't be so HOT up there. WRONG! Still hot, lol. The first 20 minutes I was still plagued by a sore shin, but I am doing strengthening exercises that will eliminate that soon. The last 50 minutes were totally plain free! I met a guy who has done 26 marathons (***26***) and he gave me some exercises to do. Hooray!
I was hoping to do 5.5  miles and was discouraged by my rough start, but I got 5.95 miles in, woohoo! I left feeling amazing, LOVE that!
64 days til my 10 mile race!

No comments:

Post a Comment