Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I've Got a Feeling

Go out and smash it
Like Oh My God
Jump off that sofa
Let's get get OFF


Today was my longest weekly run, which I should have done yesterday. My arch was really bothering me so I skipped a day between runs to see if it helped. Who knew? I was actually tying my shoe too tight, which I figured out today midway through my run! DUH!

Onward and upward, now! My 50 minute run was pretty great today, especially after I figured out the shoe thing, and I got 4 miles in. I run down Princeton Avenue which adds in a bridge (twice) and some gentle hills.

Note to drivers on Princeton Ave: The white line is there for a reason. I will stay on my side if you stay on yours!!! O.M.G. Close call today with a large-ish SUV that I do not wish to repeat!

I used the BEP as my quote today because (a) the song comes up on my ipod when I run and (b) it was the Boston 3 Day theme song. They played it every night as the last walker came in and ever since it makes me tear up. LOVE it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment