Monday, January 23, 2012

Singing In the Rain...

Or should I say
I'm running in the rain
Just running in the rain
What a glorious feelin'
I'm happy again
I'm laughing at clouds
So dark up above
I'm running...running in the rain


I left the house for  my 45 minute run and it was 51* and overcast. So thrilled to be outside, I finished my first mile in 10:45 and ordered myself to slow down. By mile 2 I was closer to my 12 minute mile usual. At about 2.25 it started to mist and stayed misty until I finished. 3.8 miles at a bout an 11:45 average. Fabulous and no complaints, I didn't even mind getting a little wet!
Non Scale Victories I need to shout out about (yes, I am also trying to lose a little. I am down almost 20 pounds since mid August and have about 15 to go to be at my wedding day weight!)
1. The crossing guard told me she hardly recognized me, I look so skinny
2. I had my heart rate monitor about 3 weeks when I had to adjust it, it was slipping off.
3. My average heart rate has gone down about 10 since I started using the monitor about a month ago!

These are the little things that make the aches and pain seem so trivial!

No comments:

Post a Comment