Saturday, December 15, 2018

Prepping for the Mount Dora Half Marathon

I received entry into the Mount Dora Half Marathon as part of being a BibRave Pro. (Ambassador) Check out BibRave.com to find and write race reviews.

I had a whole day to myself today, so of course I drove over to Disney Springs to see some friends and visit the Christmas Tree Trail.



It was a great way to stretch my legs and also visit the happiest place on earth!





I may have also gotten a little cake for tonight...



Then I drive back to Mount Dora to pick up my bib!





It was super rainy, so I basically just ran in and out, but what I saw of the town was so cute!



I cannot wait to see it all tomorrow morning! I came back to my hotel and put out my outfit...



I'm all set and ready for race day!



How's the weather where you live?

No comments:

Post a Comment