Sunday, December 9, 2018

Half Marathon and Recovery with Incrediwear

I received several products from Incrediwear during The Running Event as part of being a BibRave Pro (ambassador). Check out BibRave.com to find and write race reviews.



While we were at The Running Event, we were blessed to receive several pairs of socks in different lengths, plus a pair of performance leggings! I wore the 2 pairs of sports socks on shorter runs during the week and loved them! They are very soft and comfy!

They are also moisture wicking and lightweight, and the fabric has semiconductor elements that provide comfort and durability!



I wore the knee high socks for the half marathon. Normally, I wouldn't wear anything new on race day, but the first 2 pairs were such a success that I figured it would be ok!



They felt amazing! I haven't been running enough lately and I really needed that extra comfort and protection!



After the race, I put on the Performance Capris. They are great for during activity as well, but I was going for the recovery benefits. The outer layer reduces muscle fatigue and accelerated recovery. Total blogger fail, I didn't get a pic. The weather went south after the race and we were lazy slugs on the couch all day!



I will definitely be packing them to wear after next week's half marathon as well! They fit so well and were so comfortable! I will be sure and get a pic next week! They are moisture wicking as well, and are made of breathable, 4 way stretch fabric. I'm in love, y'all.

Incrediwear has an amazing array of recovery items, be sure to check out their website and sign up for their newsletter!

What's your favorite recovery item?

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Sounds like you had a great race and a fun time! You look great in that pic. :)

    ReplyDelete