Friday, December 28, 2018

2018 Goals in Review



Last year, about this time, I chose my word for 2018. I chose Determined because I was determined to have a better marathon than Chicago....
I chose a bunch of goals, knowing that there would be some I met and some I didn't, which is just fine with me!

I will start at the top, and work my way around...

3250 Instagram Followers... got it! I raised it to 3500, but didn't make it!



Do an obstacle race...



I did the Insane Inflatable with a bunch of my friends, it was a lot of fun, even though it was kind of hot and the race was a little disorganized.

Complete a Monthly Challenge...
I've done a few, including the Run Love Challenge with Zooma, which is always a lot of fun. I'm already registered for 2019!

Beat a 52:35 Four Mile Race...



Done! I practically flew through that Turkey Trot! Must have been Santa!

2200 Moonjogger Miles...

I'm currently at around 1850, so I am definitely not going to make it, but that's ok with me. I have been injured almost half of the year, so I'm thankful to be that close!

Go Zip Lining...



Done!

Read 50 books.... which was raised to 75.... and I'm up to 79!



Finish the Coach Jenny National Parks Challenge... done, I finished it a couple months ago and I'm already registered for 2019's Challenge 365.

800 Pinterest Followers. I legit just reached 800 this week!



Raise $1400 for MDA....
I actually raised over $2250!



Complete a Ragnar...



I did not beat my fastest 2017 half marathon time, and I did not earn any CEUs. I came within about 5 minutes of last year's time, and I have plans to earn CEUs in 2019!

Complete 2018 Run The Year...
My team finished in the Fall, and I am close but won't make it on my own!

200 day MFP streak.... I've skipped back and forth between apps but I have closer to 300 days at least. I just don't know the actual number.

Coach my 5th Season of GOTR.... done! I didn't coach in the Fall, though, but I'm hoping to coach this Spring!

Beat a 52:05 Trail 5k....



Done! I finished in just over 50 minutes! Woohoo!

I have been trying to get up to 1500 Facebook followers for two years! Obviously I'm not trying very hard...

Get 3750 Twitter followers.... I am 6 away y'all. So close yet so far...



Do one pull up...I totally did this... once....with help. I am doing Boot Camp classes in the New Year so I plan to crush this next year.

Beat a 41:19 5k... mission accomplished!



I completed all of the Zooma Challenges this year! Score!

Run my 60th half marathon! I did this at the Scream, which was also my fastest of the year...



I did not beat my fastest 2017 10k, although I came close, and no 2:00 plank. Real talk. I didn't even try. I could probably do one right now, I got up to 1:30 at one point, but I got bored.

Complete the Pop Sugar Challenge.... I will conquer this one year. This is not that year. Almost 80 books and not the right ones! I did check off 25 out of the 40....

Beat a 1:04:07 8k.... not done! I came within 3 minutes, but didn't actually make it!

Run in a New State.... I ran in Austin with BibRave this year!



I did not complete a 50k because of my injuries and no triathlon because a hurricane caused a cancellation. I technically Beat the Bridge during the 10k, but let's not go crazy here.

I did get yoga teacher certified and have been teaching my own classes since October!



Visit the Mother Ship....
Aka the Skirt Sports Store in Colorado. Done done done! Such a great experience!



30 day yoga streak.... I actually got up to just over 100 before life got in the way. I'm starting over again in 2019, although after tonight I will have 3 in a row.

I have already made my goals for 2019, and will post about them in a couple of days.

Did you reach some of your goals in 2018?

No comments:

Post a Comment