Thursday, July 26, 2018

Thursday Training Update

I've reached a point in my MCM training where I'm pretty sure that single digit long runs are no longer a thing. Yikes!

Last week's workouts were pretty basic, I'm afraid.

Monday I went for a 1.4 mile walk while searching for dinosaurs. Tried Spin for the first time and did not die. That was a bonus. Also 23 minutes of yoga. Whew!



Tuesday was track workout day, I did 3 miles, one we walked, and 10 minutes of yoga.



Wednesday I did 30 minutes of yoga and that's about it. I love Wednesdays!



Thursday I overslept and it was too hot to run so I walked 3.5 miles instead and 36 minutes of yoga.



Friday I walked 3.2 miles and did 25 minutes of yoga.



Saturday was the Scream half marathon. I blogged about it on Monday. I also did a little yoga, mostly hip stretches.



Sunday was a yoga day, I pretty much sat on the couch all day and whined, I'm not gonna lie. My body hurt for days after that race!



What was your favorite workout last week?

No comments:

Post a Comment