Monday, July 2, 2018

I'm Running the Charlotte Hot Chocolate 15k in 2019!

I received entry into the Hot Chocolate 15k in Charlotte as part of being a BibRave Pro! (Ambasador) Check out BibRave.com to read and write race reviews!



Some races make me ridiculously excited and the Hot Chocolate Race Series is one of them! I have been running their 15k for the last 4 years or so, starting in Philadelphia and then adding Atlanta and Charlotte last year!
Who doesn't love a race that gives you chocolate on the course?
Oh, and also when you finish?



I ran Charlotte this year and knew that I would run it again in 2019!



The course was hilly, of course, since it's Charlotte, but I loved every minute of it.



They also give you a jacket instead of a shirt...



And the mug they give you at the finish is reusable...



Oh, and did I mention that the race photos are free?
They.are.free.



Act fast, because the price goes up in 2 weeks! Use the discount code at the top of this post for a free armband at the expo.

Have you ever run a Hot Chocolate Race?

No comments:

Post a Comment