Thursday, July 19, 2018

Thursday Training Update

Wow, I haven't done an update in awhile! I have been so busy travelling for races and retreats that I haven't gotten to update! I have been trying new things and working on a yoga streak, so there is much to tell!

Going back to July 2...
Monday... I am half heartedly training for a triathlon I am doing in September. I rode the stationary bike at the gym and then went and swam laps. In between I did some lunges and ab work.



Tuesday... 3.3 miles of strides at the track. Also more lunges and abs.

Wednesday... Independence Day... 4 mile race in Charlotte... my pace was under 14 the whole way!



Thursday... walked for an hour and then drove to Morganton for Mirna's Slow AF Trail Running Retreat



Friday.... 30 minutes of yoga, 2.5 mile trail run in the pouring rain and thunder. Amazing.



Saturday.... 45 minute boot camp with Mirna and a 3.7 mile trail run/walk to a waterfall



Sunday... 30 minutes yoga, 2 miles of trail running, 30 minutes of stretching with Jameelah



Week of July 9th

Monday... drove home from the retreat. 30 minutes of yoga and a walk



Tuesday... 12 minutes yoga, 2.6 mile run, 1.2 mile walk



Wednesday.... 34 minutes yoga, 20 minute walk



Thursday... 3 miles on the Greenway, 30 minutes yoga.

Friday... yoga



Saturday.... 8 mile run with my group, 20 minutes of yummy runner's yoga

Sunday.... 1 mile walk, 20 minutes yoga

This week I tried Spin, but that will be in my next Update. I did blog about it yesterday, though.



What has been your favorite workout this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment