Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Managing my Macros with Nugo Egg White Protein Bars

I received Nugo Egg White Protein Bars as part of being a BibRave Pro. (Ambassador) Check out BibRave.com to read and write race reviews.

I'm 7 weeks into Marine Corps Marathon Training and while I'm not hard core trying to lose weight, I am trying to balance out how I eat. I don't have any problem with fruits and veggies, I definitely don't have problems with carbs (except maybe that I eat too many of them), but I do struggle with getting enough protein.



Nugo came to my rescue with these amazing bars, each having 12 to 14 grams of protein in them! They are made with real fruits,nuts, and egg protein, leaving each bar virtually fat and cholesterol free!



They have been super handy as well. I have been bringing them with me everywhere! I brought them to Colorado for Revel Rockies, and had one as my pre race breakfast.



I also brought one to the Coors Brewing Tour, since I was rungry the whole next day!






I absolutely love it for my double workout days. On Fridays, I go to the gym for yoga and then Body Pump directly after. Since I don't eat before yoga, I really need that pick me up in between!



I brought them on a girls trip to the beach, since I knew my eating would be otherwise horrible!



I've also used them after my cycling/swim days as I walk home.
These delicious bars have been a life saver during these first weeks of marathon training.
They are high in protein, low in calories and carbs, and are reasonably priced! I will be stocking up for the remainder of my training to keep my protein intake up!



Get yours here, and be sure to use the code BIBRAVE for 10% off!

Blueberry and Peanut Butter are my faves! Which do you think you would like best?

No comments:

Post a Comment