Monday, July 30, 2018

Marine Corps Marathon Training with AfterShokz Trekz Air

I received beautiful Canyon Red Aftershokz Trekz Air wireless bone conduction head phones as part of being a BibRave Pro (ambassador). Check out BibRave.com to read and write race reviews!

Marathon training is a lot of things. Time consuming
Exhilarating
Exhausting
Fun
Boring
Beautiful
Exhausting
Did I mention exhausting?

Sometimes the little things can make it so much better. I've been using my shiny new Trekz Air wireless head phones for a few weeks now and I'm loving the freedom that comes with them!



When they arrived I was so excited to try them out that I immediately charged them up!



I had already done my run that day but I really wanted to play with my new toy! I decided to take them out for a walk.



I was using my music but also playing Dinosaurs Alive because really I'm just 5. With my other headphones, the app would have cut off the music, allowing you to play one or the other, but with my Trekz Air, I could hear both.... as well as the cars that drive through my neighborhood and the dogs barking.



I can also wear them with a hat, super comfortably! That's a huge bonus in the summer sun.



Also, and only you super crazy blogger and selfie peeps will truly appreciate this, when you are mid run and want to take a pic, you don't have to disconnect your headphones. You can actually listen to your tunes while you obsessively take 10 pics so you can pick just the right one...



Next up was the race test. I wore them to run the Scream Half Marathon and even with the crazy trail conditions they stayed secure and I could hear the cars when the were approaching on the trail.




I also made a silly video of me dancing around to show that they don't bounce around, and it's on Twitter here




Once you decide that you just have to have your own, you can use the code BRBUNDLE here to get $55 off. It's a pretty awesome bundle!

So let's talk about the deets...

Bone Conduction technology delivers music through your cheekbones so your ears remain open to hear ambient sounds. How crazy cool is that?
It is 20% lighter than its counterpart
The wraparound design has a flexible fit and it is so comfortable you could wear it all day and not even notice it!
Bluetooth connected, it was easy breezy, too!
6 hours of continuous music and calls on one charge!
Hassle free 2 year warranty!
Available in green, slate grey, and midnight blue as well.
Box includes a charging cord and earplugs for those times you are exercising indoors and want to block out all sound

So what color are you going to order?

No comments:

Post a Comment