Thursday, December 22, 2016

Thursday Training Update ... Taper Edition

I have seriously been taking this tapering thing seriously. Prepare to be unimpressed.
No, really.
Thursday.... ummmm nothing. I got my steps in front of the TV pretty much all week.
Friday.... more nothing. Sensing a trend?I've been so tired from this cold that I've been using it as an excuse.
Saturday.... squats that I wasn't doing all week and a 2 mile dog walk.
Sunday... finally! It was finally not freezing outside so I took advantage and did the RnR Virtual 5k!



Monday and Tuesday, more squats and more steps in front of the TV.

Wednesday I did PiYo lower body and a ton of squats.



Super impressed, right? I told you so! I am really struggling, and I think it's a combo of post NYC depression and Holiday Blues. I am glad that Disney is coming up, although that's gonna be a train wreck, and that I joined some challenges to get me remotivated!

Have you ever had the workout blues? What did you do to overcome them?

posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:

  1. How do you like PiYo? I've been wanting to try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, it helped me get past my plantar fasciaitis,and it keeps me from getting injured

      Delete