Friday, December 30, 2016

Flat Mama Friday, New Year's Edition

Holy heck, it has gotten really cold in the south! I have two events planned for the weekend and I had to break out my cold weather gear for them both.



On New Year's Eve I am doing a group run with the peeps at Fleet Feet in Fort Mill. I will probably run 2 or 3 miles, nothing crazy, and will probably go with the outfit on the right.
On New Year's Day I am running the Trail Gnome Run. I'm not gonna lie, I am dragging my potentially hung over butt out of bed on New Year's Morning because there is a gnome on the shirt. I'm hoping it will keep me from overdoing it at our friend's New Year's Eve party. It's a trail run and I hear that it's a hot mess so I will wear my beat up New Balance shoes that I save for trail hikes in our neighborhood.
Wish me luck!
Are you running this weekend?


posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment