Saturday, December 17, 2016

Earth's Care Pain Relieving Ointment: A Marathoner's Best Friend


I received this glorious tub of Earth's care Pain Relieving Ointment to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (Ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review, find, and write race reviews.

If you have been reading my blog for any amount of time, you know that I am constantly training for some race or another. I have had quite a few aches and pains during training for the NYC Marathon, so when BibRave asked me if I would like to try some pain relieving ointment, I was totally on board!
Earth's Care Pain Relieving Ointment has a very pleasant wintergreen type smell to it, and it isn't greasy when you rub it in, which is a total win for me. I also have sensitive skin and this does not make me itch or scratch when I use it which is huge! This really was good timing for me, as I am adding to my race schedule daily, and I am going to start training for the Chicago Marathon in June. It is so important to have good products to back up your training. It is often the difference between running a good race and just running a race, know what I mean? I look back on past races, and training, and know that things could have been so much more enjoyable if I had known then what I know now.




what a great stocking stuffer this would be!


Let me give you the stats, so you know what the company is all about! Earth's Care Pain Relieving Ointment is great for minor aches and pains. I have even used it on my lower back after yoga and it is awesome! They don't use parabens, petrolatum, artificial colors or fragrances (thank you!), or phthalates, and they don't test on animals.
From the website:

Active ingredients Purpose
Camphor 4% Topical analgesic
Menthol 10% Topical analgesic
Methyl Salicylate (Wintergreen Oil) 15% Topical analgesic
Other ingredients: beeswax, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract, tocopherols (vitamin E)

I love this! The company also sells essential oils, arthritis cream, muscle & joint rub, and skin care items. They are giving free shipping with orders over $25 right now, and if you join their mailing list they will give you 20% off of your next order. I have the utmost respect for companies who put the consumer first during the holidays.

BibRave and Earth's Care will be hosting a #bibchat on Tuesday night! Stalk my Twitter account for the time, I will be posting about it all day on Tuesday, December 20. BibChats take about an hour, they are so much fun, and when it is over, two lucky participants win prizes! You do not want to miss this chat, especially if you are training for any races in 2017.  Plus, you always learn about new tips and tricks from the other chatters. It really is a win win.

Will I "see" you at Tuesday night's #bibchat?



 
 
posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm really enjoying this product too! I'll see you at the chat (unless for some reason my kiddo's band concert runs more than 2 hours and in that case, I'll be using this on my head).

    ReplyDelete