Friday, December 2, 2016

Flat Mama Friday #girlsontherun Edition

After 10 weeks of practicing, our team of 15 amazing girls... 14 actually, one is going to a cheer competition... will be running their 5k! Some have done one before and some will be running one for the first time.
We will be running the Reindeer Romp in Rock Hill, SC and I am double excited because Rock Hill has Christmas Ville, and I have been dying to see it since we looked at houses at this time last year!
This will not be a race for me, I will be acting as buddy to another Team's runner, who doesn't have an adult to run with. I can't wait to meet her and coach her to the finish!



It's supposed to be cold in the morning so I added arm sleeves. Super fancy, right? I am hoping to find some antlers today, but I've been looking without much luck.

Are you racing this weekend?

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment