Thursday, May 23, 2013

What do you Believe in?


shubeez has added a wonderful new tag to their collection! You can purchase yours using the link at the beginning of this post, and be sure to choose Barking Mad in the affiliate drop down menu when you do!
What do you BELIEVE in?

I believe that the only person you need to beat is yourself!
I believe *no one* should stay inside on a day like this:
I believe in saying "screw it" and having fun, no matter how hard or how long it rains:
I believe in my kids and my hubs:




I believe that all we really need are a great group of friends:


What do you Believe?

4 comments:

  1. I'm really excited for this Shubeez! I am so ordering one under your name girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't it great?!?! I cannot wait to see what else they come up with!

      Delete
  2. Hey! I love your blog, I'm stopping by to tell you that I nominated you for a Liebster Award! Go ahead over to my blog and take a look at what I'm talking about! :)

    ReplyDelete