Thursday, May 9, 2013

Becoming a BeachBody Coach!

I recently made the decision to become a BeachBody Coach, and I am so glad that I did. I started my BeachBody journey with P90X and it is such an amazing workout set, that I wanted to share it with all of my friends! I recently purchased Shakeology and Slim in 6 as well, and cannot wait to try them out!

Check out my Beach Body Page using the link above to see how you can get Slim in 6, or any Beach Body set, along with Shakeology to improve your health and fitness!




I will be starting up a Barking Mad 30 day Summer Challenge on June 10th! I will be doing the Slim in 6 series, and using Chocolate Shakeology, but you can use any DVD set that you feel will keep you motivated! There are some amazing deals at BeachBody right now, should you need to purchase anything to get you started! I will be keeping the group small, so contact me soon to secure your spot!
I have started a Facebook group, but it is invite only, so be sure to visit my Blogs' Facebook Page to let me know that you would like to join in!

Have you been waiting to become a Coach yourself? You can sign up for my team here. The starter program is just $39.95!

What is your favorite BeachBody series?




2 comments:

  1. I really don't know too too much about Beachbody or Shakeology...I will check it out for sure!

    ReplyDelete