Monday, October 1, 2012

The Weekly Chase...and October Goals



It is time for this week's Weekly Chase. First let's look at last week's goals:
  1. Run 2 short runs, 3-4 miles each DONE, I did 2 runs, one was almost 5 miles and the other was 5 miles
  2. Kick butt in the Race for the Cure on Sunday DONE! I beat last year's course time by 6 minutes!!!!!
  3. Keep up with the Plankaday Challenge at Running for Dummies and maybe beat my best time! I kept up with it, but still have not beat my 4 minutes + time! 
  4. Keep up with the School House Rock Hard Abs Calendar at Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans DONE, and finished! Today starts a new one!
  5. 2 Rip 60 workouts (one done already, woohoo) I did one, and then one day we ripped up part of our deck, so I counted that, lol. It was very physical work!

And now for this week's goals:

  1. Run 2 short runs, 3-4 miles each ONLY
  2. Run a nice easy Shark 5K on Saturday because.....
  3. Kick butt at the NYRR Staten Island Half. By kicing butt, I mean finish, lol. Not worried about time, just going for my Half Fanatic status!
  4. Keep up with the Plankaday Challenge at Running for Dummies
  5. Start up the new Spooktacular October Calendar at Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans
  6. Track my workouts for Sara's Use it 2 Lose It ROCKtober challenge
  7. Start Pretty Little Loser's MRTT Frightfully Fabulous Arms Challenge

I know, that's alot this week, I will condense them in future weeks, but I wanted the links in there in case anyone wants to check these challenges out. They are all truly awesome, my abs thank me every day for the Shrinking Jeans Challenge and the Plankadays!
I also plan to start back up with my journalling. I have been entering food and exercise at Sparkpeople but have not been doing my journal pages.  Having it all laid out in front of me really helps! I also put my October Goals in there, so I can check back each day to be sure I am not missing anything.
Another Challenge I am trying is the Girls Gone Sporty Wicked Wallies. You hold a wall squat for as long as you can each day, and report in with your times. Just like plankaday! This one is a fundraiser though, and to be entered for prizes  you donate $10. LOVE it!
All of these challenges will keep me on track!

What are your October goals?





No comments:

Post a Comment