Friday, October 26, 2012

Foto Friday

Flat Mama for tomorrow's race, the Monster Dash:


Medals and sticker I earned for the Boo! Virtual Half Marathon and 5K

Coozie, Tee, and Medal I earned for the Virtual Race: Run for the Little Flowers


Medeal and prizes I will earn when I run the Pretty in Pink 5K Virtual Race

Medal and tee I will earn this weekend when I run the Zombie Dash Virtual 5K
 
 
Want to earn some of these amazing medals and support worthy charities at the same time? Check them out at Virtual Runs! on Facebook!
My current Virtual Race is advertised there, or you can click here.
Pics of the Monster Dash will be up over the weekend!
 




3 comments:

  1. LOVE THE OUTFIT :)
    Looks like you have earned some major bling! Congrats!
    Have fun running this weekend and earning more bling!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Sandra, I am definitely addicted to bling!

      Delete