Thursday, July 1, 2021

Achievement Board Progress…. Halfway Mark

 


The year is half over, can you believe that craziness? I broke out my Achievement Board, not really expecting much, but I was pleasantly surprised with how many more goals I could cross off!


I actually have over 350 Bookstagram followers! If you’re not following me, and you like to read, check me out! I haven’t been at it for long, but I read like it’s my job so I try and keep my content updated. 


Some other goals I’ve reached:
50 peloton yoga classes
35 pounds lost
7K annual peloton minutes
30 total Tours
Complete the Amerithon Challenge 
125 stretching classes
100 strength classes



New goals added:
100 peloton yoga classes
Route 66 challenge
Conqueror 2021 challenge
200 strength classes
200 stretching classes

What are some of your 2021 goals?


No comments:

Post a Comment