Monday, July 26, 2021

Medal Monday, Pelofondo Style

 


Yesterday was the final day of Pelofondo. This was my third time participating, but my first time spreading it out over two days. I honestly didn’t think I could pull it off, but I did it!



Last night was the Christmas in July Quest, and also my 500th ride! I obviously had to dress up a little bit I was very disappointed in myself that I didn’t have actual warm weather Christmas attire! All I had was a short sleeved tee and it was too thick! I actually earned my bling in the first minutes of the final ride, so I dropped down to a flat road to finish it out. I was 3.6 miles over when my friend Sarah said she needed one more ride. She stuck with me for that Quest, so I joined her. Once my mileage brought me to 85 miles, I stopped pedaling and start high fiving everyone! I was done!!



Obviously I had to take some medal photos. I preordered the official bling, so I had to personalize it myself! 


My friend Jennifer, the founder of Miles Muscles and Motivation took this pic during my 500th ride!




I really enjoyed the weekend and I look forward to the next Pelofondo. My October is booked pretty solid, so I may not be able to ride as many miles as I want, but January I am definitely going for 100! I think I will need two cupcakes after that!


My 500th ride started with the theme song to Elf! 



Did you earn any bling this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment