Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Holy Virtual Race, Batman!

 I received entry into the DC Batman Virtual 10k as part of being a BibRave Pro. (Ambassador) check out BibRave.com to find and write race reviews!


There are probably 20 blogs with that same title, but how can you run a Batman themed virtual race and not use that at least 100 times? 

Next month I will be running the DC Batman Virtual Race. I worked it in on a day that I’m already running 7 miles, since I’m training for a few half marathons between October and February. 

I have a few fun things up my sleeve for my running besties that will be running this with me……

Photo props, of course! 


Breakfast with mimosas, while we watch one of my all time favorite Batman movies….


And, of course, the swag! They even included an extra item not pictured below, which I can’t wait to use! 


Use DCBATMANPROMO at checkout for a free koozie!!

So much fun to be had!

Do you have a favorite Batman movie?


No comments:

Post a Comment