Monday, July 5, 2021

Medal Monday, Run White and Blue Edition




 Yesterday, my girls and I ran the Run White and Blue 7.4K in Huntersville NC. It’s my first time doing that distance, so I guess I got a PR! 

We all drove together, since it was a bit of a drive, which is always fun! 




I also bumped into a few friends, including Amy, who wore her Mickey ears! 

The race had a weird course. It was a “double loop” but you did a loop in one direction first. It was like a peanut shape and then a flattened circle shape! We got a little confused, but the volunteers were on point, so there was no chance of getting lost!







We didn’t do too bad, the weather was perfect, and the hills weren’t terrible! 






The bling was pretty cool, and the after party was on point. 



They had a few vendors, plus free reusable water bottles full of water, free beer, massages, and Blue Bunny was there with ice cream cups and popsicles. I may have had two grape popsicles….. yum!
We brunched after, but I totally forgot to get a medal pics with my food! 

Did you do a race on Independence Day weekend?





No comments:

Post a Comment