Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Training for the Honor Run Half Marathon



 


I received entry into the Honor Run Half Marathon as part of being a BibRave Pro (ambassador). Check out BibRave.com to find and write race reviews. 


I am so excited to be adding half marathons back into my race schedule. If all goes as planned, this will be my 70th half! I originally hoped to be able to run this race live, but traveling that far just isn’t in the cards this fall! Luckily, they have a virtual option as well as live race options! Y’all. If you can do this race live, I highly suggest it. This race is in the BibRave100! 


I am so blessed to have some crazy ladies willing to train for this race with me. I have put together a training plan for us, and we have been meeting up twice during the week and once every weekend. 


We have even signed up for some local races to motivate us! We did a 10k this past weekend and everyone did really well!

We have stocking up on new kicks, getting our fuel belts ready, and figuring out our nutrition. We’ve even begun talking about team shirts. 

What else should we be doing to get ready?
Are you running any fall races?



No comments:

Post a Comment