Friday, July 2, 2021

Flat Mama Friday, Independence Day Edition


 This Sunday I’m running another live race! What? Two weekends in a row, it’s like old times. This one is a 7.4K which honestly irritates the hell out of me. What a dumb distance! Before you point out the significance, which I totally get, let me explain.

I like round numbers, y’all. I’m okay with a 5k or a half, but otherwise my runs need to be on the mile or half mile. A quarter mile is also ok. Don’t ask me why. I have no clue!

So. Anyway. A 7.4K which is about 4.6 miles. That’s a great distance for a holiday race but I might have to stop my watch early! Nah. Let’s be honest. I just want the bling. I’ll put up with the mileage! 

My outfit for the race is super cute! It’s mostly Zyia so it will also be super comfy. The Hendrix capris have pockets, which we all know is key. 


Are you racing this weekend? 


No comments:

Post a Comment