Sunday, September 15, 2019

Goat Yoga.... Again

I cannot get enough of Goat Yoga. Critter Creek Farm hosts these events almost every weekend as long as the weather is good for the goats. These goats are their pets, and they all have so much fun cuddling with the guests and getting little treats! I don’t go back again until October, for a s’mores night, and I’m checking my calendar when I get home for some November  dates. It’s still very nice out here in November!
This time I chose to plank as my pose, and I’ll include some of the set up pics as well, so you can see how it works. The goats will jump up on you randomly during class, and then afterwards they help you set up a pose for pics.
The class is pretty basic and many people choose to just sit and cuddle.

















No comments:

Post a Comment