Saturday, August 31, 2019

Around the Crown 10k expo

y’all. I’m super excited about this race tomorrow. It’s the inaugural Around the Crown 10k, and they are legit shutting down a major highway around Charlotte so that we can run on it.


So much fun! A huge group of runners from my running club, plus so many of my other running friends, will be there to run along with me! I love seeing my running friends! I will totally be testing out their time limit, and enjoying this epic run.
The expo was in a super cool location with live music and food trucks and lots of shady spots to sit in. I only waited a few minutes for me bib, and only because every human being for miles with my last initial beat me to the table. The other letters were all line free! 


I didn’t wait at all for my tee or for the free beer! Here are some fun pics! More tomorrow after the race!








No comments:

Post a Comment